Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Physician Heal Thyself!

As I continued to adjust to running a business and all that involved my stress levels grew and my waist line with them! Excuses were too easy: I don't have time, I'm too tired, if I can just get ahead a little then... or I'll start tomorrow. Listening to myself talk to clients about their weight was educational. What I knew in my head had not yet made it down past my neck! Tomorrow was becoming a long way off. I had regained half of my former loss and it was time to do something. "Physician heal thyself!" But what I learned was even with all my knowledge and experience I could NOT do it myself! Fortunately I have the best staff in the world! (Come meet them and you'll see!) When I looked in the mirror and got on the scale, the change was evident. I was also starting to have the return of fatigue, less exercise capacity, more back pains and generally not feeling as well. I had regained almost half of the 60 pounds I initially lost. Time to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment